This online symposium invites researchers, tutors and trainers, providers of online learning, developers of Learning Content Management System (LCMS), and users with disabilities, to explore new and on-going e-learning experiences and research and analyze past experiences related to the design, creation, and usage of accessible e-learning. The goal of the symposium is to discuss different approaches and applications to address accessibility issues in e-learning contexts, and to explore next steps to further advance the implementation of accessibility in e-learning environments, including Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
- 15 November 2013: Deadline for paper submissions
- 2 December 2013: Author notifications
- 6 December 2013: Deadline for publication-ready papers
- 9 December 2013: Registration opens
- 16 December 2013: Online symposium event at 15:00-17:30 UTC (times in different locations)
Source and more details: